Modern Fitness Center and Individualized Training
Fitness Center Hours: 5am to 10pm Monday - Sunday
A place where members can combine the social and athletic aspects of club life - experience The Fitness Center! Our state-of-the-art gym provides the opportunity for members to stay healthy and fit while enjoying the privacy of the Clubhouse. The Fitness Center includes a wide variety of cardiovascular equipment - including treadmills, ellipticals, and both upright and recumbent bikes, as well as weights, and has easy access to locker rooms.
Head Fitness Trainer
Jason Smith is qualified to do fitness evaluations, as well as offer expertise and assistance on a wide array of fitness programs. An independent contractor, Jason is available for consultation and private training by appointment only.
To set up a consultation, personal training session, or to inquire about various classes please call
Jason Smith at 209-341-2419 fitness office or email email@example.com
Fitness Center Rules:
- Sign in Procedures: to better understand the usage of the fitness center and to provide a secure and comfortable environment we ask that each member sign in on the clipboard inside the entrance door with your name and time of workout.
- Fitness center rooms close at 10:00 pm. All perimeter doors are locked both inside and out, therefore all members must vacate the building at this time.
- Family members under the age of 14 and all guests must be accompanied by a Member
- Our locker room attendants monitor the fitness center frequently, cleaning up and wiping down the machines. When you are done using the machines please use the cleaning solution in the spray bottles and wipe down the one you used for the next person.
- Please keep the doors to the fitness center closed for both privacy and to help control our heating and cooling systems. The back door of the fitnesscenter that goes out to the small patio is an exit door only.
- If you have any problems with the equipment, or if you have any suggestions for the staff, please let us know so we can address it immediately.